Client Provided CAD files and texture details.
- 1st Low render sketch Delivered in 4 days.
- After 2 days we receive markups and inputs to revise.
- 3rd Submission done within 1 days after client input and suggestions: Final Delivery took 7 days.
Client Provided .Fbx files as the files worked on Revit software with texture pics. He wants the dark theme as per receive sample so our team try to make the renders dark.
- 1st Low render sketch Delivered in 3 days.
- After 1 days we receive markups and inputs from client. We revised it and sent for check.
- 3rd Submission done within 2 days after client input and suggestions. : Final Delivery took 6 days. "Some Work still in progress'
Client Provided old pics of building with new iterations with some other details. As they are remodeling this building. as you can see in the images as well.
This Visualization project is very challenging.
- 1st Low render sketch Delivered in 7 days.
- After 2 days we receive markups and inputs to revise with request to change of textures. we did that.
-3rd Submission done within 3 days after client input and suggestions. Final Delivery took 12 days.
This Portfolio has its own place in concov interiors portfolio.
Client Provided his idea only with rough sketch.
Client needs a presentation 3D of warehouse, so he can put his idea on table to win over the contract. And He wins it Finally with the help of our presentation drawing.
- First Draft takes 10 hrs
- After receiving markups and inputs from client. We revised it and sent for check.
Contract wins by client : Final Delivery took 2 days.
This Project is so special for us because everything goes very fast in it. Porch and toilets added after iterations on final work.
Client Provided the CAD files. We have worked on the Conversation of CAD files to Revit first Thereafter make renders.
- We have worked in this project from the start to finish, so we already had .Fbx files which is required when you do export it to 3ds max.
We provided CAD files + Models+ Rendering to our Client.